Mission Statement Aim: “To improve the health of our community through leadership and advocacy by being the most enterprising integrated health service in the country”.
- Our People: We value our staff and the needs of our community.
- Teamwork: We value staff, patients and family/whanau working as a team to achieve the best outcome for our patients.
- Integrity: We value being honest and up front with our staff, patients and community.
- Excellence: We value our staff working at the top of their professional game to enable delivery of exceptional services.
- Respect: We value understanding and respecting our patients wishes.