The day to day operations of Clutha Health First is supported by a medium sized Administration team, spread throughout the hospital supporting all the operating services of the hospital and community services that Clutha Health First has to offer.
We offer the staff a wide range of supportive skills to effectively let the healthcare professional staff carry out friendly, prompt and informed care to those in the Clutha District.
Our Administration team also provides administration support to Clutha Health Incorporated, our parent company.
Working alongside the Administration team is our Management Team. Our Management team are responsible for the day to day running and staffing of each of their respective departments and ensuring that all services are delivered efficiently, meeting all the aspects of the Health & Disability Sector Standards.
Our Management Team consists of:
- Mr Ray Anton, Chief Executive Officer
- Mr Gary Reed, Clinical Director
- Dr Yan Wong, Medical Director
- Mr Gary Reed, Acting Administration Team Leader & GP Practice Manager
- Mrs Rhonda Munro, Inpatient Nursing Team leader
- Mrs Lesley Watt, Allied Health Team Leader
- Mrs Helen Keen, District Nursing Team Leader
- Mrs Andrea Sim, Practice Nurses Team Leader