In general, most consultations with your Doctor or Nurse will be charged to you. The costs are as follows
|Registered Patients – Non CSC Holder|
|14 - 17 years||$28.00|
|Over 18 years||$41.00|
|Registered Patients – CSC Holder|
|14 - 17 years||$12.50|
|Over 18 years||$18.50|
|ACC Surcharge – Adult||$18.50|
|ACC Surcharge Dependent – 14-17 Years||$12.50|
The following services are fully funded on your behalf, meaning there is no cost to you for these services during normal working hours.
- Children's Vaccinations
- Children's visits (under 14 years old)
After hours charges apply. Please contact us for further information.
Immigration Medical Fees
New Zealand Immigration Visas
Clutha Health First General Practice is part of a group of physicians that offer immigration medicals to the residents of and visitors to South Otago.
Appointments for Immigration Medicals must be made in person at our practice. A $100 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking. Your passport and current visa must accompany you at the time of booking.
Please allow 1 ½ hours in the practice to see a variety of providers to have your immigration medical undertaken.
- You will need to bring your current passport with you when making your appointment.
- If you wear correcting lenses you will also need to bring these with you for the eye test.
- You may be required to do blood tests and a urine sample after your appointment.
- If a chest x-ray is needed this is done separately at Pacific Radiology, which is also within Clutha Health First building. Xray appointments are made at our Main Reception and can be done at the time of booking your Immigration Medical appointment.
Medical Fee: $270 per immigration medical (excluding any blood or radiology tests).
For further information please click here to go to the New Zealand Immigration Department website or telephone us on 03 419 0500.